- Only available for sale in Canada
- Improves soil porosity and moisture retention.
- Buffers soil pH and remineralizes the soil.
- Helps condition the soil for improved plant performance.
- GAIA GREEN Diatomaceous Earth is a naturally occurring sedimentary rock, consisting of fossilized remains of diatoms – silica rich, single-celled algae. This soil amendment encourages retention of water and nutrients, while draining freely and allowing high oxygen circulation within the growing medium.
Directions For Use
To help improve soil structure and water holding capacity, apply 500 g per m2 of area (1 lb per 10 ft2), and mix thoroughly into soil. Apply once per year.
Store in a cool, dry location, out of direct sunlight. Protect from frost and other climatic extremes. Seal packaging between uses.